Change background image

Elytra Course Suggestions/Ideas

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Guardian_Espeon, Apr 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 100 days old.
  1. Guardian_Espeon

Guardian_Espeon Pokemon Champ Staff Member Admin

As most of you have heard, I am making the official Beacon Elytra course, which is planned to be 30 parts long, increasing in difficulty every 10 levels.

Part #1-10: Beginner
    Part #11-20: Intermediate
    Part #21-30: Fuck This

While I do have some more dastardly designs planned for the later difficulties, I am running out of ideas for unique things for the Beginner's course. I don't want to just do constant loops and platforms. If anyone has a suggestion or an idea for the elytra course (Remember, they can involve speed boosts, jump boosts, and blindness potion effects) please post it on this thread. I am also taking ideas for new potion effects and how to make good obstacles out of them.

2. Skyturtle

Skyturtle New Member

I've got an idea. I don't know what level this should be so I'll let you decide on how difficult it is.

I don't know how the elytra acts towards liquids. But I want a course were the player gets fire resistance and are supposed to go through a lava wall with a regular wall behind it. Since lava isn't transparent, they can't see where the hole is. you can make little guiders of where the hole might be. Just a slight idea :).

3. Garry

Garry Slimiest slime of all the slimes

Make something with barriers and you have to find where to jump to.

4. LOLeannie

LOLeannie Phinn-tastic

through windows?

5. Guardian_Espeon

Guardian_Espeon Pokemon Champ Staff Member Admin

If you have enough speed, you'll pass straight through the lava, I like this idea.

This is an idea i have for the later difficulties.

Oh, Leannie.

6. Md1990Rs

Md1990Rs Bee's Wax, Not Yours, Inc.

Sanic Rings.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 100 days old.