Change background image

Inventories

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by NJ2013, Mar 1, 2017.

By NJ2013 on Mar 1, 2017 at 6:49 PM
  1. NJ2013

NJ2013 Owner Staff Member Owner

I have added a new plugin (PerWorldInventory(PWI)) to replace and re-establish multiverse inventories (MVinv) due to MVinv discontinuing their plugin though they do support the new one but its totally new to me and acts differently. I have done some small testing but i am only one person there are a dozen of you. I think it will do fine but i do want to let you know to be careful what you have on you when you move i will support returning items if you have proof of them (pictures prefered) should it be a server side issue and not a death or loss by other means.

There is a reason i installed this plugin, we were running just fine before with towny, quarry, nether and the end all having the same inventories but to run skyblock it requires a clean inventory which it does itself if you havent. This plugin seems to mitigate that and sets your skyblock inventory seperate and should set the economy different which, if so, means i can do some neat things with skyblock. As far as my testing has gone it seems like it will work and not delete your economy but to be safe PLEASE do not travel to skyblock with important items in hand.

So with the previous being said i would like to say skyblock is back and though still in the works it will be around to stay unless a bug arises.
    ~NJ

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by NJ2013, Mar 1, 2017.