Change background image

We Stand At A Crossroads.

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Master_Hill_, Dec 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 100 days old.
  1. Master_Hill_

Master_Hill_ Resident Wither Knight

I know this isn't the right place to post something like this. But this needs to be seen by as many people as will possibly see it.

This video shows the most insidious thing to arise from the new age's media that we've come to know so far.

https://youtu.be/lHcTKWiZ8sI

We can't let this happen...word needs to spread. Even though we can't do much as individuals, we need to spread the word on this. Make people aware of what's going on.
    Copy this message, and send it to as many people as you can. Make people know. Speak out against it. If we can bring this issue to world attention, we can crush this abomination through sheer force of unrest. Get the people to see it for what it is, and no one will want it to happen.

We stand at a crossroads here. Through inaction, we would allow for a future where this becomes the norm. Where the governments of the world crush any spirit of dissent by using our own social will against us. We can't let this happen. And Iwon't let this happen. The rest falls to anyone reading this, who cares enough to show this to those they can reach that I can't.
    Spread the word. Spread the knowledge. Stop a disaster before it's born.

1 person likes this.
  2. DerpyMinion

DerpyMinion The Derpiest thing that will ever exist... ever.

The only Thing I like more than my new sesame street score iz knawledge.

Srrsly doe Like wtf china xD

o w8....... (dis 4 murica)

99.99% of our things are made in china

REDACTED
    (soz 4 cursing xD)

3. Garry

Garry Slimiest slime of all the slimes

but the only thing i like than knowledge is trying to be humble by making people think that reading a book everyday makes you a billionare

1 person likes this.
  4. DerpyMinion

DerpyMinion The Derpiest thing that will ever exist... ever.

but wat if I became a billionare by books....

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 100 days old.